By Dave Newton
Read Online or Download Apache Struts 2 Web Application Development PDF
Similar web design books
Participate in the way forward for Wireless/Wireline Convergence The IP multimedia subsystem (IMS), confirmed because the origin for destiny instant and wireline convergence, is the bedrock that might facilitate effortless deployment on new, wealthy, customized multimedia conversation providers that blend telecom and knowledge prone.
Intimately TYPO3 is the enterprise-level content material administration process for the net. it truly is huge, feature-rich and intensely flexible--a lot of this pliability comes via extensions written through the neighborhood. Extensions give the chance to take advantage of TYPO3 to force any kind of site, together with e-commerce, blogs, social networks, catalogs, and lots of extra.
This cookbook provide you with ready-made strategies for customizing your osCommerce deploy and ¿seasoning it with interesting new beneficial properties. With a complete of sixty nine recipes, this publication is helping you enhance all vital components of your default install. Written by way of an said osCommerce specialist, the booklet doesn't in basic terms offer you prepared options so you might simply contain into your process, however it additionally explains to you ways those options paintings and indicates you intimately the right way to enforce them.
What do you need to place on CDs or DVDs? even if you would like a backup archive for precious company information or a customized video library that rocks, you are able to do it with Roxio effortless Media writer eight. persist with this convenient advisor to discover the duty you need to practice and make it occur, fast and simply.
- 505 Unbelievably Stupid Webpages
- Teach yourself PHP4 in 24 hours
- DotNetNuke Skinning Tutorial
- Fundamentals of materials science and engineering: an interactive etext
- Moodle Gradebook
Extra resources for Apache Struts 2 Web Application Development
The namespace attribute defines the URL prefix used for all actions in the package, and should begin with a slash (/). We configure our simple action by placing an action element inside our package and giving our action a result—a JSP in this case. jsp For the most part, every action will have name and class attributes. The name attribute is used to map a URL to the action class, specified by the class attribute. action should display the contents of our JSP file. If it doesn't, we need to troubleshoot our deployment.
Jsp Some people prefer creating separate classes for every action, rather than filling an action with several methods. Which route to take can depend on several factors, including personal preference. In some cases it makes perfect sense to keep related functionality in a single class, in other cases it may not. [ 22 ] This material is copyright and is licensed for the sole use by Paul Corcorran on 5th July 2009 8601 ave. p #1, , lubbock, , 79423 Chapter 2 This last example seems repetitive—the method and result names are the same and the JSPs have similar naming conventions.
2. Present small chunks of functionality, so that changes in design or implementation are identified early, and hence the impact is as minimal as possible. [ 11 ] This material is copyright and is licensed for the sole use by Paul Corcorran on 5th July 2009 8601 ave. p #1, , lubbock, , 79423 Struts and Agile Development Yes, the first option gives us a chance to do the mythical "complete rewrite". However, clients rarely seem willing to fund the development of the same application twice. Moreover, refactoring is, in essence, a chance to rewrite early and often.